How we use your information
We use your information in the following ways:
Your Personal Details, such as your name, date of birth, gender, address, email address, social media handle, screen name and phone number will be used to:
- Identify you when you visit our website or contact us - this is a legal requirement
- Deliver your purchases to you
- Send you account and service updates, such as updates to our Terms and Conditions and order confirmations
- Send you order updates by text, e-mail or through our app
- Manage your participation in any promotions, offers or discount schemes you choose to participate in
- Send you information about our products and services
Your Financial Information will be used to:
- Take payment, give refunds
- Keep a record of any financial transactions with you
Your Contact History With Us:
What you’ve said to us — for example, by email, on instant chat, on Social Media, or in private message, will be used for:
- Providing customer service and support
- Improving the services and support we provide to you so you get the best possible customer service
Purchase History & Saved Items
- What you’ve bought in the past, and when you have asked us to tell you that something is back in stock.
- We match your purchases to links or codes from affiliates who might have introduced you to us.
- Information from Social Media or accounts you link to us
- We allow you to link your Social Media account to your Luxe Festival account so you can log on simply and easily without having to create a specific account. This is to make it easier for you to use our site and purchase those items you want!
Sharing Your Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products and services.
You can opt out from marketing messages at any time.
We promise we won’t spam you!
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information, these are:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through the “My Account” section
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through your “My Account” section
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to ask us to explain any computer-system decision about you
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office